Starting a home business can be a fun and exciting project. The question becomes, where should I began? The first step is to list possible work you can do from home and get paid:
Note: This list was originally compiled in Article ” 20 Home Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs”
- Graphic designer – develop artistic skills to manage and create images, logos, Ad banners, posters, brochures, photos for various media types.
- Social Media Community Manager – managing social media community.
- Copywriter Services – Help companies and agencies launch new products. Produce concepts to introduce marketing campaigns.
- Website Designer – design and develop websites for customers.
- Call Center Agent – provide phone support remotely for companies.
- Blogger – write blog content for companies.
- IT Security Consultant – technology expert specializing in computer security.
- English teacher / professor – teach students English via Google hangout or skype.
- Online Store – Sell products through internet web services.
- Video Production – edit videos and get visibility on YouTube.
- Recruiter – help companies recruit and hire the best talent.
Starting and making a successful home business takes skill, passion, know how, and dedication. Ranking potential business opportunities based on my skill and passion can help promote success.
1. IT security consultant- technology expert specializing in infrastructure, network, and computer security. To further demonstrate security expertise, working to obtain certified Information security manager certificate.
2. Blogger – how to create a successful blog, content, and gain writing opportunities.
3. Web designer – learning and mastering web design can be a good skill to master.
4. Blogger – see http://www.jonathanbrock.blogspot.com
5. Online store – We will be selling products to help companies succeed and meet corporate mission.
6. Video Production – improve visibility on YouTube creating content.
7. Recruiter – helping companies find the best talent.
8. Social Media Community Manager – Manage and get involved in Social Media Communities.
We will be documenting our progress starting a new home business. We hope you enjoy the journey and become more successful along the way.