System Administrator – responsible for support and maintenance of computer systems and overall IT infrastructure.
Skill Set and training:
- Manage Windows Infrastructure, Active Directory, Exchange, and Office 365.
- Provided user support utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, and performed PC network backups.
- Managed corporate security including Anti-virus, spam protection and virus removal.
- Implemented corporate wide Virtual Private Network and Remote access policies.
- Ensured secure remote access to ERP system.
- Managed Wide area network including configuration of Firewall, VLAN, and switches.
- Managed physical and virtual servers utilizing Hyper V and VMWare.
- Maintained corporate web site utilizing web technologies including HTML.
- Managed Microsoft SQL server data environment and corporate ERP system.
- Provide user training and support for staff: ERP, Mobile, SharePoint, and Microsoft office suite.
- Worked with customers and vendors to ensure all projects are completed on time within budget.
- Evaluated and recommended new technologies and business process, while staying current with emerging technologies.
- Managed Apple Mac, iPad, and iPhone deployments, and provided support for MAC users and MAC OS.
Microsoft Certified System Administrator (M.C.S.A)